Forget Me Not Grave Tending Services
Forget me not grave tending services offer a friendly and professional service in the care and maintenance of graves and memorials throughout Northern Ireland.
Remembering and caring for the final resting place of our loved ones are very important to all of us. The demands of busy lifestyles, illness or moving away from the area can mean you cannot provide the attention or time to a special resting place that you would like. Forget me offer various valuable care packages so that the grave area can look clean, tidy and tended to as often as you would like it to be. Each grave tending is carried out in a respectful and caring manner.
What we do
Each tending visit will be undertaken thoroughly and carefully with the following duties.
• cutting of grass around grave area
• remove all weeds, old plants and flowers
• clean and polish headstone to remove moss, dirt and bird droppings
• wash and polish all memorial pots, stones or gravel
• replenishment of grave vase with fleshly cut flowers
• provide a photograph before and after each visit
• replace floral vases
• anniversary laying of bouquets, wreaths etc
• placement of seasonal bedding plants, shrubs or bulbs
Grave Tending Services: